Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 

I haven’t uploaded a review in a little longer than I would like, because I’m beta reading a book for a friend. After I’m finished with that though, I’ll be reading a reviewing a book called Don’t Fear the Reaper by William F. Houle and J.E. Taylor. I'm so excited for it!


Since all the winter holidays are right around the corner, I was wondering what books you were going to be reading soon. What’s on your wish list? Are there any books you’re hoping to get as a gift, or planning to give? Are you a fan of seasonal books, or do you just read whatever you’re in the mood for like I normally do? ( Reapers are Christmas creatures...right?) 

Also! If you did the 2012 reading challenge, how many books did you read? I didn't participate this year, but I think I'll be doing the 2013 reading challenge. It's going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment